St. Patty Day Party

We're all celebrating today. 

Whether it's for St. Patrick's Day or MY HITTING 100+ FOLLOWER or MY BLOG BEING VIEWED 1000+ TIMES. <3 

I'm just SO happy. It's not even a big deal. And let's be real, at least 20 of those views were probably me before I realized you had to change the setting to "don't track my page views." BUT STILL. OK. 

As of last night, I had 1k views exactly. 
This is HUGE for me. I'm so proud. Beyond proud. 

And instagram? 
Today I sit at 107 followers. After just about 7 weeks. And with a week of inactivity. You know the week, the week where nothing seemed to go my way. Just an obstacle I overcame to get me here today to say I MADE IT

Now the fun begins. I've seen where I've been. I know where I started. I know my potential. 

After a rough couple of days, it's done and over with and today is a new day and I feel AMAZING. I'm going to shoot for a 7 mile run today after taking yesterday off. 

This morning on instagram I featured my lipstick of the day. I was feeling feisty so I went with Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil in 69 (all over the lips) and covered it with Urban Decay's limited edition Mrs. Mia Wallace. What. A Babe. <3

I love this color. SO MUCH! However, to be quite honest, I get extremely frustrated with it. I've noticed this with some of the Urban Decay lipsticks, it feathers and fades. I'm really particular with my lipstick so it's annoying when this happens. But I didn't do anything out of the ordinary after applying my lipstick. I ate, drank, and went about my day. Less than two hours later, I was looking in the mirror and my lips only had an outline and a very faded lip. 
Not the best photos, but as you can see in the bottom one especially (don't mind my dry face!) the lipstick feathered and my lip liner seems to be the only thing that somewhat remained. It happens though, right? Just thought I'd throw that in there. Don't get me wrong, I will forever love Urban Decay lipstick after my friend in New York amazingly sent me one for Christmas. I am forever grateful for Miss Amanda. 

In addition to my sassyfras aka sassy lipstick (even though it's really some plant thingy spelled different) I wanted to wear green. Because Saint Patrick's Day, duh. So I went with a green eyeshadow from my Urban Decay Ammo palette. All of today's goodies are below. 
I know you know what color I went with. ;) 
Don't judge me! Remember I said my eye makeup needed work. Here's some more proof of that. 

I used Mildew (awful name haha) on the crease with Sin on the eyelid and a subtle touch of Oil Slick to highlight the edges, all from the Urban Decay Ammo palette. Eyeliner was my new favorite, Kat Von D Tatoo Liner in Trooper. Mascara is Too Faced Better than Sex. 

Anyway, don't get too drunk lads and lassies. Happy St. Patrick's Day! 🍀

XoXo







Comments

Popular Posts