Day 5.

And no end in sight. 
Yes, I am still sick. 
I've been to work every day this week (I know it's been two but it feels like 12) and I've been miserable. The only thing keeping me going is my addiction to makeup. That, and I have makeup delivered every day this week. Monday was my LASplash lippies and today was my Mac Bao Bao Wan Forbidden Sunrise. I'm in love with them all. I was a complete idiot and deleted all my photos from my phone forgetting I was going to blog tonight. Okay that's a lie. I've been trying to blog for almost 3 days now. I should have just deleted up until the days before my last blog. :( 

I have so much to blog about, but I don't want to work my brain more than I already have to daily. I know. I am soooo dramatic. DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE I'M SICK. K THNX LOVE YOU ALL FOR STILL READING. 

Moving on. 

I'm so proud of myself. I just want to cry tears of happiness about how far I've come. And the support from everyone? RIDICULOUS. I could not have been more blessed or asked for more. As of this moment I am sitting at 368 followers. I'm still a long way from 500, but I really feel it's around the corner. I've already started purchasing my giveaway prizes! Beyond excited. I think I'm more excited to host a giveaway than to reach 500 followers. Just sayinggggg. 

But let's rewind for a second to Sunday. After being sick in bed all day Saturday I told myself I NEEDED to get out. Sometimes fresh air helps clear my head and I can breathe better. *cough bullshit cough* Really it's the fact that I hate not being active. I can be lazy, but when I'm forced to be lazy I'm miserable. So I went to badger. Before I did, I told myself I'd get ready. I wanted to look pretty. So I outdid myself with my makeup of the day.

Let's have a look.
PRETTY RIGHT!? Tell me yes plz. <3 
Details are as follows. 
Eyes: Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked 3 palette with Liar on the eyelid, Factory on the crease, Strange on the brow bone. Sephora eyeliner in Pure White with Kat Von D tattoo liner in Trooper. Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara and BH Cosmetics dark eyebrow kit. 
Lips: Mac Runner. 

I really love this look. Probably one of my favorites up until this learning point. I can't wait to see more progress. I love everyone that's following me on this addictive journey.  C'mon, we all love makeup. 
 
So Monday. 
All the sickness, all the sass, all the glitz and glamour of new lippies. Top to bottom go Nymph-Adora (YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT THAT'S A HARRY POTTER REFERENCE), Ghoulish (Lime Crime Cashmere dupe), Jasmine (YES, named after Princess Jasmine), and Lady. There's actually an entire collection named after or influenced by Disney princesses and Harry Potter. Heart eyes for days. Two of my FAVORITES. I actually swatched them all but since I have 3 more coming I'll just wait to show them all at once. 

Now Tuesday. 
What do you think!? 
I know before I said I only wanted Mac Lavender Jade, but this was the only one I could get my hands on. Presenting Mac Bao Bao Wan's Forbidden Sunrise. Beautiful though. I was very surprised how much I loved it. In fact, here's a selfie.  
That's kinda it for now. My mind is all over the place so I think I've confused my readers enough. 

If you're reading this and haven't followed me on Instagram, DO IT! Thank you <3




Comments

Popular Posts