3 WEEKS

Wow. I'm embarrassed. You could say I took all of February off from blogging. But let me tell you, not a day went by that I didn't think "Hey, I really want and should blog." Truths.

Life is good. Life is great.

I'm still obsessed with lipstick. Still obsessed with running. Still rambling on and talking nonsense. However, I am happy to report that I've been practicing my makeup technique. Not just lipstick, ya know? I still suck. I think my eyes are too funny shaped to make all those pretty dramatic eye looks. I'm working on confirming this. Hang tight.

During my absence I made some amazing purchases and some not so amazing. Not to mention, a pretty sweet trip to California to watch my favorite hockey team play the first Stadium game. So even though I've been MIA from blogging, I've definitely been living "the life." *cough* Just kidding. BUT REALLY. I'm happy as a clam.

I've been pretty active on Instagram. Not crazy active. But I've built my cute little follower count to 64. 64! :') In five weeks I'm like a proud mama. Again, if you wanna follow, find me here. Be prepared for makeup, lipstick, and running. I'm pretty stoked to see where it goes in another 5 weeks.

Tomorrow I get to FINALLY get my hands on the Cinderella collection. And while I'm sure it's old news and everyone has moved on to the next collection, I COULD CRY FROM EXCITEMENT. It very well may be my next blog. We shall see.

Anyway, I'm still alive. And I'll still be blogging. Just a friendly reminder. Also, this happened while I was away.





Comments

Popular Posts