First Impression| Models Own Celestial Collection

Issa nother old one! Okay it's not that old. I loved this palette!! I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to play with the Models Own Celestial collection! It was sent to me for PR purposes along with some other goodies that I was so excited to receive. This set is exclusive to Ulta and can be purchased here.

So let's get into it. The collection comes with some very unique things including a glitter face and lip set alongside some lip toppers and  an eyeshadow palette. 


Watch my first impression and GRWM here!



If you're not ready to commit to watching me and a full video, watch my mini swatch video on Instagram below. Honestly, I was blown away by these lip toppers. Especially Rose Comet..... it had me feeling some type of way!


Watch my mini one minute tut here.



Another close up of the look created with the Celestial palette! I loved this look so much. ♥



A little up close lip swatch!




Would you buy this collection? It's definitely worth taking a look at!

Comments

Popular Posts