Atomic Makeup NYC | Formerly Lonely Planet Swatch and Review

It's Friday so a Flashback Friday (okay maybe it's a day late) is acceptable, right?

Okay well here's one anyway. So as y'all know, I am a huge Indie brand supporter. The Indier the better. Well, last year I did a review on the Lonely Planet Cosmetics liquid lipsticks and people loved it! I mean, how could they not? They quickly became one of my absolute favorite indie brands for liquid lipstick. Read the review and why here.

Now let's fast forward to 2017. The former Lonely Planet Cosmetics is now Atomic Makeup NYC!! They have been rebranded and repackaged and moved on from Etsy to bigger and better things. And by that, of course I mean THEIR OWN WEBSITE! They can now be found here. They're still VERY affordable and sell for $13!! This is truly a unique formula with an amazing range of shades.

I was very generously sent 9 shades to test, swatch and review. To be honest, I was so excited to share swatches I ended up posting to my snap and IG story immediately. BUT, I did get high res swatches and posted to my IG feed that night. Check them out below.



Stunning and PERFECT for fall, amirite? Honestly not a shade I wouldn't wear in the fall. They're all SO. DANG. PRETTY!! So I went ahead and swatched them all. For reference, in this video I am wearing N50 foundation from Cover FX. ♥



Would you wear these shades? Don't forget to show the little brands love! They are always the one to surprise me most.

XoXo

Comments

  1. Like many of you looking to achieve beautiful eye makeup, I am constantly learning and researching tips for improving my eye makeup capabilities. Over time I have reached the conclusion that eye makeup application is not that difficult once you learn some of the "special" eye makeup techniques and eye makeup tricks. Join me as we learn how to apply professional looking eye makeup step by step. winged eyeliner stencil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts