Pretty in pink.

It's Tuesday!

On Tuesdays we wear pink, right? Maybe not. I guess that's on Wednesday. But I'm still wearing pink [lips] and I have more than enough pink lipstick to wear on an actual Wednesday. 

So this morning I woke up late after sleeping in an extra much needed hour and ran around like a lunatic with her head cut off trying to get ready. I was already half an hour late for work and I made sure to give my office a heads up, but still I like to stress myself out.

Side note, my New Year's resolution is to become a morning person who cooks more and cleans more. I'm way way ambitious, aren't I?

Anyway, as I rushed out the door with a face half done with makeup I made sure to grab my new favorite light pink lipstick. I knew I'd be changing lipsticks later today so I applied Mac's Viva Glam Gaga (I fall in love all over again with it's beauty) and headed to work.

Last night I had Mac's Pink Nouveau delivered and was dying to try it, but with winter timing, it's so dark and I prefer to swatch all my lipsticks in natural lighting. So first thing this morning, as I walked into my office, I pulled open my blinds and started to wipe away my perfect Mac Viva Glam Gaga. As soon as I applied Mac Pink Nouveau to my bottom lip I was in love. So I quickly finished applying, touched up here and there, and admired. HOLY WOW. Such a perfect pink. I mean, I love all my pinks, but this was more Barbie pink than I expected. This is coming from a girl who owns at least 20 pinks, including Macs Candy Yum-Yum, Happy Go Lucky, Snow Orchid, and Kelly Yum Yum (just to name a few).
Photo taken in the sun, but not direct lighting.  
Photo below taken with direct lighting.
Let's be real, this color is stunning. I don't know why I took so long to order it. But, alas, I'm obsessed.
So the color itself is flawless, so is the lipstick itself (as is every other Mac lipstick I own) and I never want to take it off. 

I did a side by side tube comparison with Macs Viva Glam Gaga and they are nothing alike.

Different lighting (obviously) but still beautiful. BOTH. They're both a little darker in the tube than the actual color itself.


My best friend told me during our Christmas dinner that she had no idea I loved pinks so much. I had asked for Mac Pro Longwear's Love Forever! for Christmas. I told her she was silly because my first Mac lippy was Candy Yum Yum. *heart eyes for days* 

Can we make everyday a "We wear Pink" day?




Comments

Popular Posts