No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent.

My photo
I call myself a girly tomboy.

Monday, December 29, 2014

For the love of all things beautiful.

This Christmas was super good to me. 

I. Was. Spoiled. 

With lipsticks. Lots of lipsticks. From everyone. Even myself. And I have one late Christmas gift on its way. 

I'd like to take some time during the month of January to blog and swatch as many as I can. But where do I start? 

*pictured clockwise from the bottom: NARS, MAC, Urban Decay, Kat Von D, Jeffree Star, Too Faced, Wet N Wild, and NYX*

Today, before I couldn't help but swatch my new Urban Decay Obsessed, I was actually wearing my new NARS Torres Del Paine satin lip pencil. I was surprised by how much I loved it. Like, really loved it. As in, I couldn't stop taking selfies in different lighting. I don't even know how to describe it. Orange nude? Nude peach? Whatever. All I know is, it's FLAWLESS. 

It's such a perfect natural look and color. 


I'm getting a few new colors in tomorrow. I thought I was only going to have Pink Nouveau to swatch, but I may have a few other surprises in store. ;) 

Until then I'm going to remain obsessed with the colors I have. 

XoXo 

No comments:

Post a Comment