For the love of all things beautiful.

This Christmas was super good to me. 

I. Was. Spoiled. 

With lipsticks. Lots of lipsticks. From everyone. Even myself. And I have one late Christmas gift on its way. 

I'd like to take some time during the month of January to blog and swatch as many as I can. But where do I start? 

*pictured clockwise from the bottom: NARS, MAC, Urban Decay, Kat Von D, Jeffree Star, Too Faced, Wet N Wild, and NYX*

Today, before I couldn't help but swatch my new Urban Decay Obsessed, I was actually wearing my new NARS Torres Del Paine satin lip pencil. I was surprised by how much I loved it. Like, really loved it. As in, I couldn't stop taking selfies in different lighting. I don't even know how to describe it. Orange nude? Nude peach? Whatever. All I know is, it's FLAWLESS. 

It's such a perfect natural look and color. 


I'm getting a few new colors in tomorrow. I thought I was only going to have Pink Nouveau to swatch, but I may have a few other surprises in store. ;) 

Until then I'm going to remain obsessed with the colors I have. 

XoXo 

Comments

Popular Posts