Lipstick Queen.


Just kidding. I'm not really queen. 

But I'd like to think I'm close to being that ugly stepsister that comes close to being queen in her wildest dreams. 

Anyway. I got a new lippy today. 😍 I'd like to thank my friend in New York for getting me hooked on Urban Decay Revolution lipstick. It's to die for. I'm obsessed. She bought me Fiend for Christmas. And today I got Obsessed with more on their way. 
Just look at it. 
I swatched it as soon as it was delivered. It's gorgeous. I don't know what it is with me and these soft pinks, but I love them so much these days. 
Reminiscent of Viva Glam Gaga, no? Maybe even Pink Nouveau (which I haven't tried yet). That one will finally be delivered this week. It was supposed to be today, but I accidental had it shipped to my home address. I fail. 

Until then, in obsessed with Obsessed. 

PS. Dying to swatch all the new lippys I got for Christmas. INCLUDING JEFFREE STARS. 😍💋

Comments

Popular Posts