Derma E x SunKissAlba Whole Foods Favorites Box!

Hello everyone!

Today's post is dedicated to an amazing box of goodies! Derma E partnered with SunKissAlba, a lifestyle and natural beauty YouTuber, to curate a box for a good cause. I was very generously gifted one of these boxes for review and I could not be more excited!

This box included all of SunKissAlba's favorites and the proceeds went to an amazing cause. More specifically, the Special Olympics! I think that is beyond amazing and makes my heart so full and this box 1000% worth it. You can watch the original SunKissAlba video here.


First of all, when you open the box you will be whisked away by it's amazing smell. I'm not kidding! Every post I saw about this box confirms this. You are more than welcome to search the #SunKissAlba tag to see all the beautiful posts related. Anyway, moving on! This box was filled with so many amazing goodies I had no idea where to start.


The one thing that stood out to me most was the Radiant Glow Face Oil. I had already heard so many amazing things about it and it was created in collaboration with Derma E by SunKissAlba herself!

Okay, so if you know me, you KNOW I love Derma E oils. They're so light and don't clog my pores and I genuinely feel like my skin looks its best when I'm using them. This SunKissAlba oil was no exception. It was INCREDIBLE. It's a face and body and has the perfect amount of shimmer. I mean, I love shimmer so much that when I say I'm OBSESSED, you know I'm actually obsessed. 


So this oil sells for $22.50 alone and can be purchased here. It's usually sold out, but as I type this, it is available and in stock! To be honest, this oil alone sells the box for me. But let's show you the rest.

I wanted to do something different for this unboxing. I wanted to share everything in it, by actually USING it all. So I created a little video to break it down for you. Watch the video below. 


Love love love!!! Everything in the Whole Foods @dermae x @sunkissalba Box is amazing. It was all perfect for a night time routine. The @pachasoap smells like absolute HEAVEN. The second I opened this box I was in heaven. 😍🤤 Everything included from start to finish was the Derma E headband (which I've used in so many videos already 😅), Derma E Purifying Daily Detox Scrub (it was so light on the face!), Derma E Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil, Derma E Radiant Glow Face Oil (which I am LIVING FOR!!! Y'all need it!!), @ecotools Dry Brush (to exfoliate and detoxify the skin), @pacificabeauty Waikiki Pikaki Roll On, @juicebeauty Organic Solution Lip gloss, @mineralfusionnaturalbrands Nail Polish!! This nail polish dried SO quickly I was beyond impressed. And last but not least mini Derma E hair ties. Process from this box were donated to the Special Olympics. If you can find it still, you need it! #dermae #dermaeambassador #sunkissalba #wholefoods #naturalmakeup #favorites #pachasoap #radiantglow #pacificbeauty #juicebeauty #mineralsinfusion #ecotools #naturalbeauty #selflove #skincare #latinablogger #makeupdolls #makeupfanatic1 #instaglam
A post shared by RLQ Rosie 👑 (@rlqrosie) on


The only item I couldn't exactly use on camera was the PACHA soap, but I've been using it everyday since and LOVE it! It smells like heaven, leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. ($6.00)

The headband and hair ties came in the box but I didn't see them online. I always get them at Gen Beauty and they're the best!

The Derma E Purifying Detox Scrub was so gentle on the skin. It's no wonder you can use it every day. Charcoal is SO good for the skin and this scrub helps you remove impurities and reap benefits. ($15.50) 

Okay, so the Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil could have been used before the Scrub, or alone, but I like the added oil to my face after I scrub. Because I am prone to breakouts, the more oils left on my face, the better! This was something I picked up on from blogs and forums and recommendations. I am most definitely not a dermatologist though so do your research! ($17.99)

Now let's talk about this Eco Tools Dry Brush because I. LOVE. IT. It gently exfoliates the skin before you jump in the shower or even before you oil up like I did. I've read some people have used it in the shower too! To each their own, but it's definitely worth the $6.

The Pacifica Beauty Waikiki Pikake Roll On was the perfect addition to my backpack. I'm a sucker for easy to apply perfumes. This scent was so light and faded to a lovely scent. I'm the kind of girl that likes to roll a dab of perfume behind my ear before bed to give myself the sweetest of dreams! ($12.00) 

I was pleased the Juice Beauty Organic Lip Gloss was NOT sticky and full of unwanted scent. It was light on the lips and even left a slight tint. ($22.00)

The last thing in the box was something that blew my mind. It was a simple ol' nail polish. This wasn't just any nail polish though, this was the Mineral Fusion Nail Care Polish. This was the fastest drying nail polish I've used in a very long time! That made me so happy. I am the queen of making nail polish only last three days so when it comes to doing my nails before recording, timing is everything! I found it hard to believe when I painted my nails and realized they were dry only a few minutes later. This nail polish is magical! I go through nail polish changes quite often so it was refreshing to come across this polish. ($8.00)

And that's it! That's the box breakdown. I had no complaints. There isn't anything I won't use again. And as I mentioned before, the proceeds went to the Special Olympics which is an amazing benefit. The box contents total way more than the price of the box. The box sold for $30 and is currently no longer available, but I would keep an eye out. JUST IN CASE!!


What do you think? Amazing box for an amazing cause? YES!! As I mentioned above, watch the original SunKissAlba video here.

XoXo

Comments

Popular Posts