BH Cosmetics GRWMs And Favorites

BH Cosmetics
I really feel this post is long overdue. If you have been following me from the beginning, you will know BH Cosmetics was one of the first brands to notice me on Instagram. It was with their simple "like" that I was able to hit 500 followers on Instagram. I remember that day perfectly. It's almost embarrassing lol. But hey, it's a moment to be proud of.

I can honestly say BH Cosmetics is a brand you do not want to sleep on. It's affordable, it's high quality, and you know what? IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER.

Since starting my blogging/ IG/ YouTube journey I've been able to try new things here and there from BH Cosmetics, but of course I can't afford it all! I was very fortunate to have a package sent to me of amazing goodies. I remember opening the box, my heart was RACING with excitement. Even my male coworkers were impressed with such a generous package. Take a peak,



I wasted NO time digging into this box of goodies. I recorded a GRWM with the Bronze Paradise palette and immediately fell in LOVE. Such a gorgeous summer palette. The look I came up with is below.



Want to know how I go this look? I recorded it! Using mostly BH Cosmetics products, I was able to put together one of my favorite summer looks. I just love a good pop of color and the Bronze Paradise Palette is perfect for that. Check out how to get the look below.




BH Cosmetics
Need the one minute breakdown? I gotchu.




Next, they released the Solar Flare palette which was the sister to the Galaxy Palette which is one of my favvvvvvorite palettes from BH Cosmetics. I LOVE this palette. Seriously, it's a must have. Anyway, the sister palette, Solar Flare consisted of a bunch of metallic and baked shadows. Its one of those palettes that you get a little fix plus happy trying to see just how metallicy you can make your look look. Here's a look at it.




I quickly paired this look with the BH Cosmetics Modern Mattes palette I was sent and came  up with this look.



I loved this look SO much. The glitter blew my mind. I was not expecting it to be so amazing. It looks white in the container and applied almost teal. It's STUNNING. Full video below.



Another too long video? Here's the one minute breakdown. Also, Yes, my foundation was wayyyyy too light, but it was mostly my lighting at the end. FFFFF it. Ya know? ;)


So that's my quick recap. You can shop BH Cosmetics by clicking on the BH link* below! What's your favorite BH products?

XoXo

BH Cosmetics

*link is an affiliation

Comments

  1. From actors to teens, it is more common now than ever before that men are wearing makeup. There are a few different products that are best to use. There are also easy ways to get over the stereotype that makeup is only for women. liquid eyeliner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts