She's alive.

Rosie here. 

Alert the media, I have survived. 

It's been quite some time since I've posted any sort of review or update so here it is! 

Wait, no. Not yet. 

I'm going to set some time aside this evening to get a post prepared and posted. Today my Mac Giambattista Valli Collection of lipsticks arrive and what better collection to review and swatch, eh? But until then, let's take a quick look at what was on the 'stagram this morning. 

Wowowowow. What a bunch of beauties, amirite? Okay, so they're not new at all, but last week I finally (yes friggen finally) hit VIB Rouge so I was able to purchase Too Faced Melted Rainbow. Hold on because I need a moment before I go on.... 

*moments later* 

Breathe, Rosie. 
Like oh hot damn. 

*heart eyes* *drool* 
*overdramatized reactions* 

Melted Rainbow, my dear, you are a beaut. Pardon my "can you even" reaction, but seriously, can you even? 

I'll just leave this post at that. But have no fear, Rosie [probably] is here. 

If you want more up to date posts, follow any of my social networks and SnapChat. 

Snapchat: Punkrosette 
Instagram: RunningLipstickQueen_ 
Twitter: rlq_rosie 

XoXo


Comments

Popular Posts