Happy Easter!

Undercover Boss, Friends, and organizing makeup. That's my Easter. Oh! And baskets of goodies! 
His and hers. *heart eyes* 

My basket consisted of 3 Milani blushes and 2 Milani bronzers and one Milani lippy. In addition, one mosaic Physicians Formula blush and one Physicians Formula bronzer/blush compact. My two Mac Is Beauty lippies and Maybelline's Lilac Rush lippie! Not to mention a million chocolates. Mmmmm. Yummy in the tummy. 

His basket consisted of beard oils, Pomades, and beard balms. I'm always the worst gift giver. Lmao. Whoops. 

I was going to take the time to go over a few different things from the week, but I kinda just want to talk about today! I stayed in bed watching Undercover boss then quickly started to organize my makeup while switching to Glee. I love Glee, but I'm so behind in the series. I'm sad/ glad it's over because now I can catch up completely. Anyway, I wanted to share my makeup collection with everyone!!! 

So. My favorite makeup vlogger videos to watch are the ones where everyone shares their makeup collections. I just sit in awe and hope for the day my collection is as wonderful and beautiful as one of theirs. Let's begin now, shall we? 
I'm going to start off with the fact that some of these photos aren't the best quality because when I marked them it reduced the image quality. *rolls eyes* That frustrates me. But whatever. Here we have lots of randoms. From the top to the bottom: tops I have my blushes and some bronzers, towards the center I have my primers and BB creams. And the bottom I have my Physician Formulas. 
Next up we have my nail polish rack. I moved around my OPI polishes and added some of my perfumes and random samples I've received from Ipsy over the months. Bottom left you see my fake lashes and to the right of that you find my blush and bronzer compacts. Some of my lotions are on the far right. 
Below this shelf I have more nail polishes. 
More samples. 
The middle shelf has all my nail art stuff. Glitters, decals, fine tip nail paints. I love this drawer. So so much! 
To the right, in the middle I have more nail art stuff. More glitter, some gems of all shapes and sizes, and my nail tools and mani gear. 
To the right of THAT drawer is my 5 tier organizer. I don't have a photo of the top drawer, it has my Kabuki brushes. Below are all my eye liners and pencils and below that are my mascaras, eye lash curler, and makeup sharpener. 
Below my mascaras are my random lipsticks and below that are my lip glosses. I don't use lip glosses or butters as much so I keep them in a drawer. 
Now we get to my favorites. My dresser/ makeup clutter. Yes, you may insert hearty eyes. ;) 
My lipsticks. I lovvvve my lipstick collection. It's such a baby collection but it's MY baby collection. And I love and adore it. Oh, and as you can see there's my dirty fake beauty blenders. DON'T JUDGE ME. Just love me. K thx. I need another lipstick rack, but I've "exceeded my beauty budget" for this month/paycheck. Remember, I'm trying to be smart. 
Moving along. WAIT OMG I'M SAD I JUST NOTICED I CROPPED MY BRUSHES. You can see them in my last photo. They're in my Minnie Mouse Statue of Liberty cup that I got from New York. *sigh* New Yorrrrrrk, New Yoooooooork. I miss it every day. Here we find my lip liners, eyeshadow palettes, and you can even sneak a peak at my OCC lip tars to the left of my monkey drawer. Btw, I've had that monkey drawer for 12 years. Maybe longer. I love it. 
*Update. Here's the photo of my brushes and still boxed recent lippies. Colourpop, Mac, and Anastasia Beverly Hills. 
To the right of my eye shadows I have my eye shadow drawer. Below are my pigments and loose powders. Middle drawer has my single baked eyeshadows. Top drawer has my mini palettes and more single shadows. They're somewhat disorganized right now. Just like my makeup life. Ha. Kidding! 
Last is just my jewelry box above my shadow drawer. On top of my jewelry box are my favorite perfumes. Nothing special there. 

So that's it. Just a small insight on what I'm working and playing with. I look forward to the day I can have my own beauty room! 

Now let's get to today's look. I REALLY felt pretty. Maybe it's my growing confidence, but I'm happy with myself and my makeup looks. 
From the front. 
Profile. 
Andddddd overall look. 
Eyes: Too Faced Bonjour Summer palette. Sand Dollar on the brow bone, Chocolate Sun blended into the crease, Firefly over the eyelid. Sephora Pure White eye liner with Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine liquid liner in Glitterati. Mascara is Pür and eyebrows are BH Cosmetics trio kit in Dark. 
Lips: Anastasia Beverl Hhills Liquid Lipstick in Sad Girl 

So that's my Sunday. That's my Easter. Now I'm ready for a late Easter dinner! HAM, GET IN MA BELLYYY. 

XoXo 

Comments

  1. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it.
    Beard products

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts