Mini Goldmine

Today was a marvelous day. The whole weekend was amazing. The week before was wonderful. This week is proving to be incredible.

It's so weird to go back to work not overwhelmed or stressed. I haven't felt this way in years. Not that i've hated my job, just....yea. 

Last week AMAZING for makeup scores. I hit the jackpot. If you've been following my Instagram, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Monday my Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks were delivered, Wednesday my Too Faced Better Than Chocolate bundle was delivered as WELL as my Urban Decay Ammo eyeshadow palette, Thursday my boy picked me up Mac's new Toledo Victorian and Mac Toledo Oxblood.
Monday
Wednesday. 
Thursday.
All of them. Perfection. 

I have yet to swatch them and it's been almost a week. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!? I should get to that. But I've been so caught up with life. Enjoying it. Not stressing about it. This is amazing. It's been awhile since that's happened. 

This weekend. Wait, no. It's Valentine's Day weekend. Maybe Sunday? I don't know. But I will be sharing their amazingness. 

Actually, I have a couple photos I can share until then. Since I got Oxblood and Victoriana first, I took photos and ousted them to my Instagram. 
And here are all the rest. *hearty eyes*
Left to right: Victoriana, Tenor Voice, Oxblood, and Opera. 



Comments

Popular Posts