Pure Hollywooooooood

Perhaps that was a bit of an exaggerated title. Or maybe not? Today went surprisingly well and the excitement shows. 

Last night on my blogger Instagram I posted the photo of myself dressed and looking like Heffer from Rocko's Modern Life. It's a little embarrassing. I also posted it on my personal today as a "transformation Tuesday" picture. Anyway, so I posted it to my blogger Instagram and I was surprised by the response it got. As a beginner, I only have 30 followers. Mind you, I only posted the before photo. Here's the before and after side by side. Believe it or not, this is a 40 pound difference. I got down to 50 pounds less, but stress and life, and drinking weighed on me, literally. 
I'm not skinny. I don't know or think I'll ever be skinny. But I will be fit. That's the ultimate goal. And believe me this photo can be deceiving. This was on a good day. After the funeral with all the stress from work all I've done is stress eat. I swear I've gained 8 pounds in just two weeks. Back to the basics. Clean eating and constant training. 
Now if only the rain would stop. The shoes are still amazing. And they match my newest Fabletics leggings. Is it me or do my legs just keep looking more and more fat? This is me being hard on myself again. Note to self: FOCUS. 

The most exciting part of today was the arrival of my long awaited Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks! Of course I went with the most popular ones: Vamp and Pure Hollywood. I was surprised to see Vamp was a lot more brown than I excepted. It's a browner version of Mac's Diva. Still beautiful. 
After the arrival of my ABHs, my makeup bag stash of lipstick looked like this. 

I got around to swatching Pure Hollywood. No photo can capture how beautiful this lipstick is. It's the perfect light pink nude. The formula is massing it doesn't bleed (from the short time I wore it) and it does not transfer. The drying time is minimal. Definitely 10 out of 10. For $20, the shipping could be faster. It took me two weeks to get them. But like I said, WORTH THE WAIT.  I've got to pick up a few more soon. 
New Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick wish list: 

Heathers 
Bloodline 
Lovely 
American Doll
Sad Girl

*A girl can wish, right? *

Comments

Popular Posts