The After.

Yesterday we laid my grandma to rest. These last two days were with a heavy heart, but she's in a better place now. And she looked absolutely beautiful and peaceful. That's exactly how I want to remember her.
In remembrance of my Grandma Beatrice.
It's the rough times that remind me how I coast through life. I want more than that. I want excitement. I want to look back and say I did something and failed. I want to look back and say I was successful. That's where I intend to take this blog. To success. I don't have much support from friends, which is fine. Everyone has their own life to live. And I guess it's asking too much. But one day I'll realize how far I've come without the non supportive people. I'm better than that.

ANYWAYSSSSSS
 Moving. 
On.

Monday after the viewing I came home to some goodies. I've been stress shopping like crazy since I found out the news last week. Really, anything to keep my mind occupied as I mentioned before. This weekend was pretty decent since I had time to stay busy. I look forward to sharing my new loves in the next post. 

Before I go, I honestly can't say enough how thankful I am for the few people that went out of their way to be there for me. I'm blessed. 

Comments

Popular Posts