New New| Palettes and Looks

As usual, it has been about a year (not really) since I've posted a blog. I keep saying I am going to be more consistent, but that never happens so I will just disclose now that I will try my HARDEST to post more, but no promises.

So most recently I bought/gifted a few palettes that I am dying to create looks for. Four new palettes to be exact. I thought it would be a good start to share what I am working on currently.



Since this is my FIRST Lime Crime Palette, I will admit that I am intimidated af. It's so pretty! I have had my eyes on the others for awhile now, but when this one came out I felt it was a sign to just go for it. I plan on recording tomorrow (Sunday 3/4). That means the video will probably not go up for about a week.

As for the other palettes, I've created looks for the Kristen Leanne X Urban Decay.



AND the Jeffree Star Blood Sugar palette

I have full intentions to do separate posts on both palettes, btw! In fact, that might be what I post tomorrow or Monday. Again, TRYING to be more consistent. No promises.

But my questions currently is, have you tried any of these palettes? Send me looks for inspo!

XoXo

Comments

Popular Posts