Rimmel London | Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick Swatch and Review

Okay. So it has been a pretty minute since I found an AMAZING drugstore liquid lipstick. Rimmel London has officially stepped in the spotlight to claim that spot though. I am very impressed with how these lipsticks worked out for me. I was sent a few for a campaign I participated in back in July and I was blown away then and I am STILL blown away now.

These sell anywhere from $4.99 to $5.99. Of course, the best place to shop is Ulta!  There you can always use coupons and there is almost ALWAYS a sale! You know I am right too!

This formula is AMAZING! It's the perfect dry and long lasting that you would expect for a high end brand but at a drugstore price. I mean.....WHAT!?!?

Watch my full video and review on them below.


In fact, you may have seen these swatches on Rimmel's page!


Have you tried these yet? What do you think?

Don't forget to follow my Instagram for more up to date and frequent posts!

Comments

Popular Posts