Stila Magnificent Metals

As most of you have heard by now, the beauty world has been taken over by the AMAZING Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow LIQUID Eye Shadow. I was super lucky to get my hands on a few of them and oh wow are they amazing! You can find them on Ulta and Sephora but I will link Sephora here.

I thought to myself, "There is no way these can be THAT amazing, but boy was I wrong. I was completely blown away. The hype is real! And valid. I did do a video on them paired with the Androgyny palette, but it hasn't been uploaded because I am wayyy too hard on myself. Eventually, I will.

ANYWAY! Check these babies out! I'm drooling.


Honestly though! My favorite is actually Smoky Storm currently but the boyfriend did pick out Kitten Karm for me today and I am wearing it as I type this and I am falling in lovvvve. My least favorite? Ballet Baby. I was so excited for it and after having so much trouble swatching it I am kinda bummed. As you can see in the photo, it's definitely the blotchiest. No me gusta! But! I do love the rest and I have yet to try that particular one on the eyes so it could react different. Ya know?

Which is your favorite!?!?

XoXo

Comments

Popular Posts