Jeffree Star Cosmetics: Holiday Bundle

It's the most wonderful time of the year. ♥

I love holiday collections. And what do I love more than holiday collections? Jeffree Star Cosmetics holiday collections, that's what. This year's holiday bundle was absolutely no exception to being amazing. Honestly? It has been my favorite bundle to date. ALL. SEVEN. SHADES. Yes, seven shades made it to this year's holiday bundle which currently sells for $99.99 and can be purchased here.

Of course, you know me, I have already done a swatch video on my YouTube channel ( RLQ Rosie). You can watch that video below:



Let's break it down though!

Like I mentioned before, the holiday bundle comes with seven shades ranging from a soft pink nude to a bold crocodile green. I'm serious! Check the pic below.
Left to right: Designer Blood, Checkmate, Pumpkin Pie, Chrysanthemum, Deceased, Sagittarius, and Crocodile Tears.


I can't even pick a favorite at this point I love them all.Let's break them down:
Chrysanthemum is described as "sparkly soft nude has glitter throughout" and is a limited edition shade with the collection. Honestly I was not sure I'd love this shade. I was almost worried it would be too soft and pale for me but I LOVE IT. 






 
Pumpkin Pie (which I call Pumpkin Spice in my video what feels like a million times) is an amazing burnt orange that I cannot get enough of. It is the perfect ever day shade honestly. One of my favorites from the collection.

Checkmate is ridiculous! I wasn't sure if I would be too wild about this shade but it was so bold and amazing when I put it on that I didn't want to take it off! I ended up wearing the next night to work. It made me feel sassy af. Might also be giving Redrum a run for its money in my collection. 

 Designer Blood. There are no words for how gorgeous this shade is. Like Game Over gorgeous. It's a deeper Unicorn Blood with the tiniest specks of glitter that make the shade so unique and stunning. It's really a must to your collection.

 Deceased (currently sold out at the moment) is the mauve greige of the collection. It reminds me of a softer Scorpio, but then again, so does Sagittarius. This is probably the most sought after shade, but to be honest it might be a little to muted for me even though I do love it!

Sagittarius (spelled wrong in my video. OOPS) is a more purple version of Deceased and Scorpio. Less grey undertones. It's such a great shade and described as the "hybrid of mixing nude with mauve."

Last but not least Crocodile Tears! The most wearable green in my collection. I am so in love with this shade it is almost ridiculous. Definitely one to try if you're looking to be more adventurous. It's seriously amazing. 






So what do you think? Gorgeous right!?! I'm in love with every shade. The bundle is still available as well as individually sold AND smaller bundles. Highly recommend you check them out. :))


XOXOX

Comments

Popular Posts