Jeffree Star Cosmetics: The Others

Damn, Rosie! Back at it again with the Jeffree Star swatches. 

Yes, I went there. Let's just forget I did though and move on. Now that I have your attention we can talk about my last video of Jeffree Star velour liquid lipstick swatches. Scratch that, second to last, video of swatches. I seem to forget I received the two newest shades in addition to my Skin Frosts and Beauty Killer palette. I threw that all in one [extremely] long video. We'll get to that video eventually.

Today's focus: The Others. By others I'm referring to the shades that didn't quite fit in with pastels or darks and aren't my favorites. Not that I don't love these shades because TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I LOVE THESE SHADES. I mean, Unicorn Blood...... um yea. Definitely love that shade. And Rich Blood soared to the top of my top ten list of Jeffree Star favorite shades. Keep in mind, when I recorded this video Rich Blood had just been released. That particular shade was a replacement for the holiday limited edition shade "Hoe Hoe Hoe" which is also swatched in this video. Have a look below.



I'd like to think by this point I'm getting a bit more comfortable in front of the camera. I never thought I'd get past the insecurities that kept me from recording last fall, but I'm glad I'm making progress. Huge thank you to those who've seen me struggle with it and continue to encourage and support me! ♥
Screenshots from this video below.
Screenshot from the video.
Screenshot of Dominatrix swatched.
Screenshot of Unicorn Blood swatched.
Screenshot of Hoe Hoe Hoe swatched.
Screemshot of Rich Blood swatched.
Screenshot of Prom Night swatched. 

Do you ever forget a lippie for awhile and then one day you rediscover it and you're like "OMFG! I'm obsessed. Where have you been all my life?!" That was me swatching this segment of my series. Prom Night was like heaven on me and I was sad when I took it off. And don't even get me started on Unicorn Blood.

Is it weird that I was a little sad knowing these were the last from my collection? Okay good because I was a little sad. I am now counting down the days until the summer collection goes live! 12 days. ;)

Next post we'll recap the Beauty Killer and Skin Frost video!

XoXo





Comments

Popular Posts